Our services are free of charge, confidential, and inclusive – we respect and welcome people from all cultures and walks of life.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOUTH
Phoenix Youth Programs is an essential service provider, and we remain resolute in our commitment to continue to offer timely, meaningful and fulsome support to those we have the privilege of serving. The health and wellbeing of youth, their families, the community we serve, and our staff are of the utmost importance. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in keeping with directives from the Department of Health, Phoenix has modified our service delivery. Our staff is busy providing vital assistance and urgent outreach to youth and families. All programs are active and engaged. We are here.
· Phoenix Youth Shelter will continue to provide support 24/7 to youth living with us. Youth seeking shelter should first contact Phoenix Centre for Youth (PCFY) by phone, toll free 1-866-620-0676, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Phoenix House and Phoenix Homes for Independence (PHI) will continue to provide support 24/7 to youth engaged in those programs.
· Phoenix Centre for Youth (PCFY) staff will continue to provide support by phone, toll free 1-866-620-0676, and by email email@example.com. Youth are able to make in-person appointments by emailing or phoning PCFY.
· Phoenix Youth and Family Therapy (PYFT) clinicians will continue to offer phone counselling appointments and support to youth and families.
· Phoenix Learning and Employment Centre (PLEC) staff will continue to provide support by phone 902-431-9111 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Youth are able to make in-person appointments by emailing or phoning PLEC.
· Phoenix Youth Community Centre (PYCC) staff will continue to provide support by phone 902-877-0276 or 902-444-3401 and by email email@example.com. Youth are able to make in-person appointments by emailing or phoning PYCC.
· Youth Outreach Program (YOP) will continue to provide support by phone 902-818-5737 or toll free 1-877-332-3331 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Youth are able to make in-person appointments by emailing or phoning YOP.
· The Administration and Fund Development office at 5880 Spring Garden Rd is open Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., however, visitors are permitted by appointment only. For questions related to donations, tax receipts, and more, please contact 902-422-3105 or email@example.com.
· In all Phoenix locations, youth and staff must wear masks and be able to maintain 2-metres of physical distancing. To ensure the health and safety of Phoenix youth, staff, and our community, you may be asked about wellness prior to entering Phoenix spaces.
·To reduce the possibility of transmitting COVID-19, we are suspending all in-program volunteer activity and will not be accepting in-kind donations at this time. However, if you have items that directly reduce the spread of the virus such as mini hand-sanitizers, disposable disinfecting wipes, tissue, etc., please contact us directly at 902-422-3105 or via social media to arrange for drop-off/pick-up. Donations can also continue to be made online by visiting https://phoenixyouth.ca/ways-give
Connect with us and stay on top of any updates by following and messaging us on social media:
Twitter and Instagram: @PhoenixHFX
LinkedIn: Phoenix Youth Programs
We are truly appreciative of the Halifax community and will continue to ensure the safety and wellbeing of youth and staff as our top priority!