Phoenix Youth Programs has a vested interest in the wellbeing of youth, their families, the community we serve, our staff, and volunteers. As COVID-19 continues to spread and in keeping with federal and provincial public health regulations, we have made the decision to postpone Dreamscape. These are challenging times, but we know that together we will support each other through this. We look forward to welcoming our community back at a later time.
On Friday, May 8th, Join us for Dreamscape, an evening of inspiration, imagination, and creative energy. You and your guests will enjoy first-class musical talent, a delicious seasonally inspired dinner, and uplifting moments from a Phoenix youth. Dreamscape is the perfect event for connecting with friends, clients, staff, and other Phoenix supporters in an elegant, yet relaxed atmosphere. Come celebrate with us and your support will enable youth to wake up to possibilities for a brighter future.
• Networking reception with interactive activities
• An inspiring story from a Phoenix youth
• Three-course dinner
• Stirring performance by Polaris Prize-winning composer and vocalist Jeremy Dutcher
• Performances by Canadian folk singer Ben Caplan, and multidisciplinary Mi'kmaq artist Ursula Johnson
• Raffle draws and other fundraising activities in support of Phoenix