Phoenix 50/50 Holiday Raffle presented by RBC Wealth Management Dominion Securities
Phoenix Youth Programs, together with our community, supports youth and families in their journey to thrive. The past months have been difficult for everyone, and in these times existing inequities are showcased as they have never been before. The people Phoenix has the privilege of serving were already facing challenges including poverty, housing and food insecurity, systemic discrimination and more. COVID-19 has created a crisis within a crisis for many.
All Phoenix staff have remained active and engaged, and they continue to adapt to the ever-changing environment with expertise and purpose. Phoenix is here for youth but we need your help.
Support us during the holidays by purchasing tickets for the Phoenix 50/50 Holiday Raffle. All funds raised from the 50/50 Holiday Raffle directly support Phoenix programs and services.
Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 8 for $50 and 20 for $100.
Main Draw Ticket Sales End Date: December 14, 2020 (1:00 PM AST)
Main Draw Date: December 16, 2020, 2020 (1:00 PM AST)
Main Draw Location: Phoenix Youth Programs Administrative Office,
5880 Spring Garden Rd, Suite 200,
Will be broadcast via Facebook Live
The early bird prizes winners of our holiday 50/50 draw were drawn on November 18th.
The winners are:
Fox Harb’r Stay & Play Package
- 1 Night Accommodation in an Executive Suite
- 1 Round of Golf for Two on the
- 18-Hole Championship Course and Par 3 Executive Course, and Breakfast for Two
Winner: Lorraine L
Halifax Stay & Play Package (retail value $1,000)
- $250 gift card to The Vault (donated by The Vault)
- $300 gift card to the Barrington Steakhouse (donated by Shirley and Steve Parker)
- $200 gift card to The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax
- $250 gift card to Interlude Spa
Winner: Karen W