Phoenix had to make the safe and necessary decision to cancel this year’s Phoenix Holiday Luncheon in-person event. Although we are disappointed to have to cancel our in-person event this year, we are excited to announce a newly imagined opportunity…
Phoenix Holiday Luncheon To Go!
The Luncheon To Go still holds the tradition of kicking-off your holiday season with Phoenix. While we cannot bring 1,000 guests together in one space, we are offering a holiday take-and-bake style meal so that families, colleagues and bubbled friends can still safely gather while also offering support to youth in our community.
About the “Holiday Luncheon To Go”
- Delicious holiday take-and-bake meals are currently available for pre-order, to be picked up on December 3rd at the Cunard Centre between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Stay cozy in your vehicle, as we bring your meals to you! Our pick-up location will be decorated for the holidays and will be certain to get supporters in the festive spirit.
- Don’t forget to purchase your online 50/50 tickets with two fantastic early bird prizes including a Fox Harb’r Resort getaway (valued at over $1,000) and Halifax Stay & Play package (valued at $1,000). Early bird prize winners will be drawn on November 18th and the grand prize winner will be drawn via Facebook Live on December 16th. CLICK HERE to purchase your 50/50 tickets now! Tickets are 1 for $10, 3 for $20, 8 for $50 and 20 for $100.
Your support makes a difference! All funds raised through the Phoenix Holiday Luncheon To Go directly support Phoenix programs and services.
Phoenix Holiday Luncheon To Go! – Options
* Please note that the Luncheons To Go are take and bake style. Please allow for time to reheat in the oven (chef’s recommended method) when making your bubble gathering plans. Oven heating instructions will be provided with the meals and can be found on our FAQ page. Note that containers are metal, and cannot go directly in any microwave.
* If you are having difficulties placing your order, please call or email Mark McIntosh - Phoenix Youth Programs - 902-209-5633 / firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Regular Holiday Luncheon To Go - $50
- Roast turkey with water chestnut & savoury dressing pan jus and cranberry relish served with whipped potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Chocolate pot de crème
2) Gluten Free/Vegan Holiday Luncheon To Go - $50
- Whipped potatoes, with roasted root vegetables, curried squash pave, fried brussel sprouts and a cranberry infused coconut cream with rosemary
- Chocolate pot de crème
3) Champion of Phoenix package - $1,000
- 10 Regular and/or Gluten Free/Vegan Luncheons To Go with special VIP gifts
- Name listed on Luncheon To Go inserts that will go with every pick-up order.
- $500 charitable tax receipt
- Complimentary delivery to one location of your choice (certain restrictions apply)
- Name listed on Luncheon To Go event web page
IMPORTANT NOTICE: An official tax receipt will be issued under the cardholder's name if you purchase a Champions of Phoenix package or make a donation. The Income Tax Act does not permit us to issue tax receipts to anyone other than the donor (the person or company whose name is on the credit card.)